Saturday, November 22, 2008

Obama is not the only one getting his cabinet together...

Yep, you guessed it, we have CABINETS!!! And our trim and walls are painted! YEA!!! Our brick is ALMOST done, (I don't know why they didn't finish it, and at first I was a little mad... BUT then I saw how much they did on the inside, so I wasn't so mad after all)! ;)

My bathroom cabinet, (PK's is on the other side). :) I ♥ that they are separate, and I have a vanity! :)
My closet built in, painted! :)
Our pantry, and space for our fridge! :)
I love our cabinets... now we need our granite, and right before we close they will put in our appliances, (they wait till the last minute cause if they don't appliances tend to grow legs... not in our neighborhood, but in general). :)
Our painted fire place! Oh, and you can't really see, but on my sweatpants, do you see the red writing? It says Texas Tech Red Raiders! WRECK 'EM TECH! My Lobster went to Tech, so we are pretty excited this season! :)

3 comments: