Thursday, January 8, 2009

BIG Announcement......

Well, after much praying and decisions made back and forth, we have finally started the adoption process! Please be in prayer over our process. There are twin boys which we would like to get, but there is no guarantee either way yet, so we shall see. We would love these twins, but if we don't get them, we know God has other babies in store for us! Whether we get the twins or not, one thing is certain... we are going to be parents soon!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!

P.S. Do you see my updated ticker above? :)

9 comments:

  1. Ya'll are definitley in my prayers during this time. I wish yall the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!! I'll be praying for the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you!!!! Lots of prayers coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. I hope everything goes smoothly and you'll have a wonderful family in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and good luck! I'll be praying for your soon to be happy family!

    ReplyDelete