Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Caaaafffffffeeeiiiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeee, please!

I have been moving all day today, 13 hours and counting. We closed yesterday and got straight to work. Today PK went to work and to his first class at CBS this semester, so I moved all day. We will be working through the night, and will be pulling an all-nighter, (probably, if we can take it, lol). I hardly ever get Starbucks... like I can count the number of times I go per year on my right hand... BUT today I got a tall white chocolate mocha at 6 PM, and I think I will get another! I could use the caffeine! I am ready to sleep, but I am much more ready to be out of this apartment completely!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wait til you have little rugrats running around your new house... caffeine suddenly becomes one of your best friends.

    ReplyDelete