Saturday, February 21, 2009

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN! It feels good to be back!!! Over the last month+ I have had so many things to blog about, but I had to hold them all in! :(

Today I will just catch you up on some house stuff, and my play date yesterday.

First of all, my matron of honor in my wedding, Elise, is building a house two minutes walking distance from my house.... yeah, we are stoked!!! :)

Also, my book has FINALLY entered production, so be looking for it sometime in August, (maybe sooner... you know I will keep you posted)! :)


Here is Jersey on the window seat in the kitchen... he looks like such a prissy dog when he sits up here... makes me laugh!
Sitting on the edge of the window seat... Mr. Priss
LOVE the mantle... LOVE EVEN MORE the painting...
I love this grouping... if you notice we all have the same "pure joy" expression on our faces... do you know why? Cause we all find our truest joy in Jesus, (get it, we're all under the painting). The people in the middle picture are not "officially family" but as believers in Christ this family IS my family!!! Check out their family blog, and YOU WILL be blessed... I promise! :) I just love that picture of the two of them... especially little C's face!!!
Here is a panoramic shot of our back yard... it is kinda pie shaped, so I am standing on the "tip" of the pie.
Look closely... since the dumb builders didn't water our grass for the whole month it was down, it didn't take properly, so Jersey learned how to dig holes... yes holes plural...

See that white spot at the top of the (unfilled) lake, yep that's Jersey... he can fit under the fence... yeah, not happy about that one!
The next two pics are of a piece of furniture my mom gave us...
I grew up with this thing...
We painted it and gave it new hardware...

The finished product... I LOVE it... my first time to use a sander and spray paint... it was fun! :)
Here is a pic of our entry way... I LOVE IT! Just as I imagined. We took two pieces of extra wood from the house and made them into the cross, and I bought the crown, (it is an actual crown of thorns).
My first try at decoupaging... I LOVE IT... knew I would. This piece was white with see through glass. I covered the white with toille (spelling help here) tissue paper, the glass with maroon tissue paper, and princesses.
Here is a mirror I decoupaged next... with the same toille tissue paper...
Finished product...
Close up... so pretty, I LOVE IT!



Yesterday, I got to spend the morning with my little JuJu. I had so much fun! Enjoy her precious little face!
I LOVE THIS PIC! We were walking to the park and I looked down and saw this... I had to stop and get a pic!!! I LOVE JU JU, but I REALLY can't wait until that little hand I am holding is my own little girl's! (no news on that front fyi)!
Isn't she precious...
LOVE this one... she is soooo cute!!!
This one turned out great, unfortunately it was out of focus...
CHEESEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Sweet baby!
Cutie Patootie!
I like this one... she looks like a big girl here...

2 comments:

  1. I love the mantle pictures! The house is looking great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh Tricia! That blessed my heart! I can't believe my 2 guys made it to the Keierleber mantle! What an honor! That is my fav pic of them as well!!! I can't wait to see your house in person one day!

    ReplyDelete