Sunday, February 22, 2009

Millie Bush Bark Park

My friend, Brooke, and I took our kiddos to the Millie Bush Bark Park. It was a first for me, but I assure you that I will be returning often! I will even bring our future 2 legged children... I would have LOVED this place as a little girl! If you have a four legged baby and want to join me for a play date let me know... it definitely can be arranged!

Jersey would NOT leave my side, even though he was leash-less, so this is the only one of him near other dogs I could get...
Not the greatest pic, but we had to have one. You can kinda see my blonde hair.. the wind made my bangs to s comb over thing, so ignore that!
I was not surprised when he went for this... next time I will be prepared with towels!

We lloked out our back yard and look what we saw...
YEP, 5 COWS!!! I was SO excited!!! Felt like we were in the country! I wanted to go out and pet them, but they ran away! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Cows aren't all that exciting. They make a mess of things and are extremely loud and obnoxious at weaning time.

    Welcome back to the blogger world! I've missed ya!

    ReplyDelete