Thursday, February 3, 2011

Better get to it...

Ok , so I have had a post in the wings since last week, and I better get to it before I post all the pictures from the snow, (please oh please Lord, let there be snow!!!!!!). AHHH! I am down right giddy about the prospect of snow!!! I LOVE SNOW, and last year I discovered I love the cold as well! I hadn't left the house till last night and I was so excited to breath in that (literally) ice cold air! When you are from Texas, this type of weather is so rare that it is a gift, while I am sure many of you friends in the north are sick of it. :)

Sweetpea teases Bolt with her puffs:
What is with her face? LOVE IT! And notice Bolt's concentration? :)
Look at Bolt's tongue!!
I love you Sissy. Now give me your puffs!!
Oh brother, you will never learn. I love you anyway!
Sweetpea discovered her socks...
Dancin', blowing raspberries, you know, what else do you do when you find your socks? :)

AHH!! I LOVE these bows!!!
Sunday Best


Don't you love the details?


Here is a video of my 2 sweet babies... Sweetpea rarely gives actual kisses even to me...


No comments:

Post a Comment