Monday, February 21, 2011

Prayers Appreciated

Sweetpea and I are in the hospital. She has a cyst on her brain that they will drain on Wednesday. It should not be too invasive...prayers much appreciated for her continued comfort, peace and for her surgery. Praise God it was not her shunt malfunctioning or something even worse. Praise God she is such an easy going, happy baby. It makes my suffering through this much more bearable (cause honestly, most this stuff hurts me worse than it does her- can I get an amen mamas). :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. Awww...look at that sweet girl in the tiny hospital gown. I'm glad it's not the shunt, but poor baby AND mama! I agree, most of it hurts mama worse. Especially since you'll never forget this and she'll never remember it.

    Praying all will be ok. I'm sure you have plenty of support, but please please let me know if there's anything I can do for you!!

    ReplyDelete