Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Change of Plans

Ok, sorry for not posting what I had promised. Change of plans. We will not be able to submit the application till Tuesday, (we need time to finish it and then Monday is a holiday). So to ease my frustration, I began painting my house. All the bedrooms and bathrooms are painted, but that's it. I went through the model homes the other day and realized what makes them looks so nice is the paint on the walls. So this weekend we are painting every other room! If you enjoy decorating ideas like I do, be sure to check back this weekend to see what I am up to. :) So far, I have completed 4 accent walls, and Friday I will be buying the rest of the paint, and finishing up the rest- (kitchen, entry way, dining room, and living room). :)


Click on the picture below to see all of my posts tagged "House." The first few posts are of the kids' rooms and ours, etc, but keep going down and you will find pictures of plain white walls, etc. That way you can see the befores, and you can look forward to seeing the afters this weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment