Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Surrender ALL

As you saw from post from last week, we have been praying over some huge decisions. The decisions have been made, while some are left to be made. Please continue to pray with us as we make these decisions.

"All to Jesus I surrender, all to Him I freely give. I surrender all. I surrender all. All to Thee my Blessed Savior, I surrender all."

God is leading in a direction that we will share with y'all when the timing is right. HUGE changes are coming. He has us surrendering quite a bit. One of which being the adoption. It is back off. It has been like a bad Hollywood relationship- on again/off again. It is off again- for a long time, (or until God says otherwise). This is painful for me, but since I know where God is leading us I am not sad- just surrendering to His will. Sorry to be so mysterious about the other changes about to occur in the Keierleber Casa, but be patient, I will fill you in soon- pretty exciting stuff actually! :)


Now for some pictures of our only child. :)
Mommy looks like poop, but she had to showcase how successful the trip to the dog park was- Jersey is out! :) Daddy took off work on Wednesday, so we made an impromptu trip! It was AWESOME! Oh and the Sugar Land dog park opens THIS Saturday!!! YEA!!!!!

On September 27th Jersey turned 3!!! Here we are with "his" cakes. Ok, every year so far, we have found these cup cake "Jerseys" at Walmart. It is a tradition. They are for people, and I thought they would be "eh" in taste. No, they are REALLY good- the icing tastes like wedding cake icing. They are so yummy!
Every year, for his birthday treat, I give Jersey a lick of some of the icing. Seems cruel that we get to enjoy his yummy birthday cake and all he gets is a lick. But really, giving him anymore WOULD be cruel! He would get so sick!
I think he liked it!!! :)

Please join us in prayer over our decisions, and I promise to shed more light on the subject soon! ♥

5 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your sweet family. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where oh where will this dog park in Sugar Land be?! So excited for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping you guys in my prayers!

    ps-love the pretty new fall header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a funny feeling I might know what it is and it starts with a "p". Am i right? Nonetheless, praying!

    ReplyDelete