Saturday, October 17, 2009

Time to let the cat out of the bag...

Today, I did that shoot I told you about yesterday and it was WONDERFUL! I CAN'T WAIT till I get to see them! YEA!

I told you about last week at the dog park there was a photog... she said the pics would be posted within the week... well, its been a week- COME ON NOW! lol I have no patience!

I bought Jersey this car seat... how cute? :)
This is more of his personality, for sure! :) He is just so cute, I can't stand it! :)


Ok, so did you see my jab at you? Did you notice I said, "I have no patience." Did you catch it? I know- y'all have had to be VERY patience in hearing our big changes.

Well, in January Paul and I are taking a week long vacation to California! Yea!

Wait- is that it? Really? A vacation?

Well, no. That's not it. I made a new header for our blog to debut after Christmas...


We are visiting California because we are MOVING TO CALIFORNIA!!! :) Paul is going to attend Master's Seminary! We are so excited where God is leading us! We will be selling our house, down sizing immensily, and I will be going to work, (hence the hold on adoption). We will be moving at least by July- if not sooner. :) More news on this as it comes! :)

9 comments:

  1. I AM SO HAPPY!!! WE HAVE TO SEE EACH OTHER BEFORE YOU LEAVE. THE KIDS WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CAN COME VISIT THEM AND BRING JERSEY!!! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so exciting. And BTW- I don't think my dog would stay in that car seat. Can Jersey jump out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. I thought you guys were going to Dallas. Wish you guys the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shocking yet exciting news! I am so happy for ya'll! You and your sweet family are in my prayers. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome, CONGRATS!!!! But that means you are moving FURTHER away from me!! :-)

    Hugs!
    Traci

    PS: BUT, I'll have a place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2009/10/he-refuses-to-blow-out-candles.html

    I linked to you, wonderful friend... in my post today!

    Thinking and praying for you! Love and Hugs,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are excited and praying for you, although I don't know how I'm gonna get my little girls to go to church if I can't bribe them with seeing you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations! i love cali and i hope to live there one day myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. California?? wow... Best wishes, but...I'll miss y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete