Thursday, October 8, 2009

Update- if you can call it that...

Update on the update: why do I love my husband? Well many reasons, this being one of them: "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I am so Blessed to have you as a wife and thankful for your support as we serve the King! Let's follow Him and live our lives for His glory. Let us proclaim His name above all else, let us preach the Truth unwaveringly and passionately, let's be a light and reflect Him, let's pursue the Cross and plead with the lost to see His goodness and grace, let's lean on Him.... He is our sustainer, our provider, our family, our friend, but most of all He is OUR SAVIOR and OUR KING!" {email he just sent me} ♥


What is going on right now? A whole lot of "I'm not sure." One minute I am planning for one scenario, next I am planning for another one entirely different. Hopefully I can give you more concrete answers soon. Sorry for the mysteriousness! Prayers are still greatly appreciated!
Since no post is complete without a picture, here is a pic that came with my computer. How beautiful is this? Don't you want to grab a blanket and book and cuddle up under this tree and look out at that view... of and BTW, the temp in that pic is not the same as it is outside here in HTOWN. It is a cool fall day... beautiful.... OK, everyone, back to reality- drink plenty of water and try not to get heat stroke outside. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment