Monday, April 26, 2010

Exhausteddd

Sorry I have been absent. We had our women's retreat this past weekend.

I have been beyond exhausted for the past week now. SO exhausted in fact that Saturday night I almost fell asleep at the wheel which in turn made me stay home instead of attending my sister's spring show. I was SO bummed, but it was just not safe for me to drive. After sleeping a good amount yesterday, I am STILL EXHAUSTED!

Ok, before you start commenting that I am pregnant, let me assure you I am not. I took a test earlier in the week when I started feeling uncharacteristically tired, and then again yesterday after almost falling asleep at the wheel, (first time ever). I have no idea why I am so so tired.

More posts this week- hopefully I will have a lil more energy!
Here is a pic of Mr. Incredible and me at Space Center Houston back in Octoberish.

No comments:

Post a Comment