Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jimmy Wayne

We had the privilege of attending "A Night with Jimmy Wayne," last night. Our agency Arrow and the Ark Church came together to put on this event.

He shared his AMAZING testimony, and he spoke about his project Meet Me Half Way. You must check it out!

Of course, this mama messed up and left her camera at home. Yep, the ONE time I leave it at home, (it has a permanent spot in my diaper bag).

This will have to do. Thank God for camera phones right?

We bought Sweetpea a little poster so she could have his autograph. :)

We also got to meet Mark Tennant. He is the founder and CEO of Arrow and he too has an amazing story! We were able to meet his mom, and I would have loved to sit and talk with them for hours, oh and Jimmy too! :)

I wish he would have played this song. I love my Paper Angel. :)



He did play this song!



If you are wondering how Sweetpea is a Paper Angel... she is a paper angel in the cps files, and she was a paper angel on a Christmas tree this year, (like the Salvation Army but for Foster kids).Praise Jesus for our Paper Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment