Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Moments I Miss Her

Of course I will always miss my sister, but there are some moments that I miss her more.

I have always had a memory of a fairy tale with Helen Hunt in it. Was it a true memory? Was it something I made up?

My mom got Faerie Tale Theater on DVD and I thought that would solve my problem. No luck.

Well, I finally succumbed to my curiosity and searched it on Google.

I was right. Helen Hunt was in the movie, Frog Prince.

It was in a series called Cannon Movie Tales. Click here to see these movies.

I must have seen all of these growing and and forgot all about them. I watched Frog Prince a few days ago and I am watching Hanzel and Gretel right now and ht memories are flowing back. Most of my imaginative play came from what I watched in these movies!

This is when I miss Tracie most. I don't think my younger siblings would remember these movies if they even saw them in the first place. I want to call her and I know she would share in my excitement.

Did you watch these Tales?

1 comment:

  1. I was obsessed with Faerie Tale theater! My parents recorded them all for me and I would watch them 24/7!

    ReplyDelete