Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011

Normally on New Years, I'm excited to see the year end and the new one begin. This year was so awesome having Sweetpea with us everyday, it's almost bittersweet saying goodbye to it. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic for 2012: WE'RE MOVING!, celebrating 5 years of marriage, celebrating one year of Sweetpea's adoption, and of course the prospect of bringing home our second daughter, (more on that later).

I'm just really thankful that the Lord blessed us so abundantly in 2011. There were no really big vacations or anything monumental like that, but I cherish every minute that our little family was just that, a family. :)

Here is pic of Sweetpea from yesterday. Notice her shirt, both of them are wearing glasses. ;) She sure made 2011 joyous, here's to 2012!


1 comment: