Friday, December 30, 2011

The Ring Saga Ends

My wedding ring has gone through a few changes over the years... Read http://keierleber.blogspot.com/2010/04/evolution-of-ring.html

I felt like people saw my small ring and thought I didn't value my marriage or was trying to hide it or something.

I thought getting a more pronounced ring would help it be more obvious that it indeed was a wedding ring.

Mr. Incredible was willing to spend a good amount on the new band, but I was able to find this new one for a very good, very low price.

Mission accomplished! I was finally able to find a good band and I was able to keep it cheap as to not spend to much money when there are over 147 million orphans in the world.




My original wedding bangs around my new band. Thanks babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment