Friday, April 3, 2009

The 12 Days of...

OUR ANNIVERSARY!!!


12 days before our anniversary we went to Spaghetti Warehouse for dinner to celebrate, (my fav)! Please excuse my bad hair day... I will never let anyone other than Visible Changes cut my hair again...
Today, Paul and I are leaving to stay at the Woodlands Resort and Conference Center.
I chose this place because it had many fun things, (more than just a place to lay our heads)... look at the pools...
AND outdoor trails... we will be running these for sure... what a scenic route!

Why the Woodlands you ask? Well, we have been trying to decide what to do for our anniversary, and I found out the our favorite Christian comedian, Bob Smiley, was in town Saturday night! So we decided to get a room in the Woodlands, and spend all day Friday and Saturday there, and then Saturday night see Bob! We are very excited! Tuesday is our actual anniversary... 2 years! ♥



Oh, dumb pic, but wanted to show you that I redid my haircolor... MUCH BETTER! Wanted to look nice for our anniversary! ;)

2 comments: