Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

On the way to the Good Friday Kick Ball Outreach... see his bandanna...

The leaders are supposed to get into costume for the kick ball game... we ran out of time for a real costume... this works, right? lol
Tbone lost to the high school! :(




Today we went to the dog park and walked around town center with Bella... I think it was successful... see him asleep on my lap... (his head is on the steering wheel) ;)



Ok, this is random... But housewives will appreciate it!

Everywhere I look I see hearts, in a tree, in a pile of leaves, etc. Always! Sometimes I catch them on film, sometimes I don't. Well, I have a new thing now and it is rather strange. I am getting smiley faces in food residue... see below...
Paul reheated a turkey burger, and this was on his plate...
Spaghetti sauce on my glass stove top...

I have come to the conclusion that God is telling me something:

"Be joyful always," even when cleaning!!! :)
1 Thessalonians 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment