Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our Anniversary Weekend

Paul got me a stackable ring from James Avery for my gift! It is our anniversary "birth"stone. I will have to get a special ring made for our kids to go with it however... the rings at James Avery only allow for 3 stacks... we are definitely going to have more than 2 kids!!!
Off to dinner...
At dinner... they gave us crayons, (Macaroni Grill), so Paul said we should share the Gospel..
Our hotel... many little areas, each named for a tree...


The hotel was way more than just a place to lay our heads... we will DEFINITELY be returning! You should go too!!! It was secluded in nature , and yet two minutes from the Woodlands mall!!!

We got to meet Christian Comedian, Bob Smiley!!! He put on a great show, and he was so kind to talk with us and take this pic... (ug of me.. but what I am gonna do... it is the only one with Bob) lol


Check back tomorrow to see what trouble Jersey managed to get himself in... lets just say that I have been thanking God for protecting him so...

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful looking couple! I love your dress, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete