Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Questionnaire

I'm bored... lol

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? - Mostly gift bags, but when I have kids it will be all about the wrapping paper!!! :)

2. Real tree or artificial? - Artificial. :)

3. When do you put up the tree? - The day after Thanksgiving... or if we ever spend Thanksgiving at our house then we will do it Thanksgiving evening. :)

4. Do you like eggnog? - Never tried it, never will.

5. Favorite gift received as a child? - Socks my old Yorkie

6. Do you have a nativity scene? - Numerous! :) We only have Christ cenetered decor... with the addition of a few penguins... but hey, they show God's glory since He did create them and all! :)

7. Hardest person to buy for? - I like buying gifts, and I put a lot of thought into, so I can't think of anyone... :)

8. Easiest person to buy for? - Paul

9. Mail or email Christmas cards? - Mail... look in the mail soon! :)

10. Favorite Christmas movie? - Elf

11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Before I was married, I would be done with shopping in October... now we live intelligently and we have a budget, so I shop accordingly! :)

12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything sweet... ok that is my answer everyday of the year. lol

13. Clear lights or colored lights on the tree? CLEAR

14. Favorite Christmas song?- "I Believe" Natalie Grant, "Here with us," Joy Williams, "Christ is Come," Big Daddy Weave, "Merry Christmas," Third Day, "All I want for Christmas," Stephen Curtis Chapman, "Oh come all ye faithful," by anyone, but especially by 33 Miles and not to forget the classics: Oh Holy Night and Away in a Manger.

15. Travel or stay home at Christmas? We travel, but we will stay home when kiddos come.

16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen - and Rudolph of course!

17. Angel on tree top or star? We have Joseph, Mary and Jesus, with the star above them. {so like a little nativity on top of the tree}

18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Morning? As a kid it was 1 gift on Christmas Eve - the rest Christmas day. Probably will do the same with my kids.

19. The most annoying thing about this time of year? The fact the people IGNORE THE TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS. If you are not Christian, please tell me why you celebrate Christmas... it is in celebration of Jesus' birth... explain please.

20. What I love most about Christmas? Celebrating Jesus' birth, and remembering all He did for us at the Cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment