Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need your opinion...

My publisher has informed me that we can sell COLORING BOOKS!!! I think this is sooo cool!!!

It will be the book in full just void of color.

Here is my question... How much would you be willing to pay for a coloring book? Keep in mind that it is identical to the book, words and all... just no color.

If it were just the pictures, the price would be really low, but it also has the whole story. I really want to sell these too, (I know I would have loved this as a child), but what do I charge? {fyi my book will cost $8.95, just to give you some perspective}

Leave me a comment or you can Facebook me. :) THANKS! :)

1 comment:

  1. How many pages does the book have? For a coloring book with no words maybe 3$ and for a color book with the words maybe 5? But, I don't have kids and I haven't colored/bought a coloring book in years... I don't even know how much they go for now. :)

    ReplyDelete