Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Makin' Memories

In 2 months, 3 weeks and 4 days, (according to the above ticker), we will board a plane to Boston to celebrate our 3rd anniversary!!! This trip has been such a blessing to me, and we haven't even taken it yet!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE to scrapbook! Lately, I have been ordering Shutterfly books instead, because they are cheaper and easier than scrapbooking. I save scrapbooking for extra special events. I have already purchased some stuff for our trip scrapbook:

All the items below, (with the exception of one group- which I will get to), were purchased at Scrap your trip. I highly recommend this company, and I will be returning for my adoption scrapbook one of these days. :) This first page is the cover page for our scrapbook. SYT has customizable pages, which this one is. :) I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do for the cover page since our trip is in 3 states. Then I was on their site, and I found this one!!! Too perfect! It may be kinda hard to see, but it says on top: Our 3rd Anniversary, and on the bottom: Boston, Philly, NY, April 6-12 2010. The colors were even customizable! Like I said, I will be returning!

My Boston group! I'm in l♥ve! The 2 baseball pages on the bottom are front and back of each other. Same with the Boston papers on top. :)
Here are the only items not purhcased at SYT. I got these little guys from Sox Stickers. You see, a couple of years ago, you could purchase any team's Jersey as a sticker at Hobby Lobby. Well, they do not sell those anymore, so I began my search online. I came up short, with my only winner being from SYT (you'll see the Fenway winners below). With more searching, I found Sox Stickers! They are made for your car, but I knew they would be perfect for my scrapbook! I LOVE the L♥ve one... notice Red Sox make up the heart. :) Since we will be celebrating our anniversary I thought I would be perfect!!!
The red Boston paper- this is it's back. When I bought it I thought it just said Boston, (which I thought was cute), but yesterday when I opened it I realized it had little baseballs too!!! HOW PERFECT!?
FENWAY paper from SYT!
Close Up! :)
We have a date with the Green Monster April 7, 2010 to see the Red Sox take on the Yankees! I couldn't BE more excited! {yes, I said it as Chandler Bing} We are celebrating 3 years of marriage, (we were married 4.7.07), at a field that is 98 years old while watching baseball's oldest and strongest rivalry!

Boston stickers from SYT.
Philadelphia paper from SYT. :) On April 8th, we will leave board a train for Philadelphia. :)
Can't wait to go to Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, etc!!! :)
On the evening of April 9th, we will board a train and head for NYC! This is my only NY paper from SYT. 1. I have NY stickers, etc already in my scrapbook box, and most of the pages will be large pics that I take myself, so I limited myself to this page. :)

Am I the only one, or do you love to scrapbook too? All I know is, I will be paying Scrapbook Village a visit soon for sure! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love to scrapbook too! It does take a lot of time though because I am a perfectionist. I have recently gotten into making home-made cards for people. It is also fun! I am way excited for you! THREE YEARS! That's awesome and congrats! Have the time of your life on your trip! It sounds SO fun!

    ReplyDelete