Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Favorite

Do you ever suffer from buyer's remorse? Ok, we all do.

After reading Bring the Rain, I heard over and over about the Christian group Selah. I had heard them before, and to be honest, I have never been a fan, nor impressed with any of their music. Not that I had heard a lot of their stuff, but you know how that all goes. Well, after reading the blog for awhile, I knew I HAD to but their new CD. I LOVED the song Hosanna, and I wanted to hear the song that was written for sweet Audrey. I fought myself back and forth about buying it, and finally bought it...
I sure was not disappointed with this CD! All the songs are awesome, and it has to be my favorite CD I have!!! Go visit Selah's website and check them out! You too will not be disappointed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment