Monday, October 21, 2013

Dallas Arboretum 2013

Last year we went to the Dallas Arboretum for their pumpkin patch for the first time, (her hair is very short in those pics because she had her head fully shaved that July for a surgery). It.was.AMAZING! I vowed to return every year, no matter where we lived. :) It once again, did not disappoint and was worth every penny!













 Just stop it. :)
 I tried this shot when she was sitting and standing and both times it cut off her head...I left this hear just so you could see what a fun shot it could have been. :)





 We'll be renewing our vows for our 10 year anniversary (4.7.17) and we are considering this as the site. :) Crete Myrtle Alley 

 These next 3 pictures are part of the new children's garden...it was awesome for school aged kids, Annie was still a little too young to fully appreciate it. Future homeschool field trip. :)













Dumbo joined us so I decided to let him be in a pic. BFFs

2 comments:

  1. What amazing pictures! I love all of them! She is turning in to such a little lady! I love the pictures of her standing on the bridge.

    ReplyDelete