Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We have missed you!

Jersey's Joy! Going Bye Bye in the Car!


Sorry for not posting... we have been very busy! The Youth takes up most of our free time! We had the middle school sleepover last weekend, and we have been recovering ever since! It looks like this weekend will be just me and my hubby! I love every minute we spend with the youth, but it sure is nice to have some alone time, ya know? I will do a better time keeping in touch! I am watching Disney's Enchanted while cleaning up... this is one of my all time favs! God is helping me become the housewife He created me to be... if you know me at all, then you know I need all the help I can get in this area.

P.S. I got a prayer journal! I was having a little trouble in this area, but the prayer journal is a huge blessing! I highly recommend them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment