Monday, October 13, 2008

Abortion

So last night I was babysitting, and so I got to watch TV, (we don't have TV, well we have a TV but only for movies, we don't have any channels). Anyway, I was watching Law and Order CI. I LOVE all the Law and Orders, and awhile back my uncle pointed something out to me. If there is ever a Christian on the show, he is ALWAYS the bad/guilty guy! UGH! SO TRUE!!! It drives me nuts!!! So last night the episode portrayed an abortion dr getting murdered by a man who read his Bible then prayed for "Lord, steady my hand." Honestly, he is not a true Christian if he thinks that this is ok in the eyes of God. In Matthew, Jesus tells us that anger is the same as murder in God's eyes. He tells us to turn the other cheek. Just reading those few verses prove that God would never ok the murder of a man just to stop him from performing abortions. Now that was irritating, but I was I was also irritated how they victimized the dr and the clinic. "We are just helping people, etc." Now the man shouldn't have been murdered, but he is NO HERO!!! Why does NBC insist on making Christians look evil, and the people who actually do evil in real life are always made out to be heroes?!?

I just want to say that if you or someone you know is considering an abortion, please contact me! My husband and I are adopting and we would love to adopt your child. Consider this, which is worse: 9 months of discomfort, or a lifetime of guilt over ending a child's life? Don't do that to yourself or the child... sacrifice 9 months, and we will happily adopt your baby! Friends, if you hear of someone considering abortion I give you permission to pass along my information. :)


*****************************************
In other precious miracle news, please sign the Preemie Petition!

No comments:

Post a Comment