Sunday, October 19, 2008

Let There Be Light!

We went back today and found out that more work was done on our home this morning at 7 AM! Wow! Fine with us! :) Here are lit pictures of our home! :)
Our h♥me! :) Look at that sky! I am so happy in the little things of this house, like we have a covered front porch, (like right over the door, not a full porch... I couldn't think of a better way to describe it). I just like having covered door ways in case of rain so visitors don't get soaked while waiting to be let in.. ya know?
From behind! :) About a 14x14 at least covered patio! :)
Us! :) I forgot to take off that jacket... we are in our foyer...
Our amazing kitchen... yeah, I know its hard to see now... oh, see our big box seat window in the kitchen... you have an awesome view of the lake from there! :)
We found where our mailbox will be... not sure which one yet, but we now it is on that section! Yeah, I know, you could care less, but we think its pretty cool! ;)

4 comments: