Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Little Things

Little things can brighten our whole day, right? Well, imagine my excitement when I found out that our bank allows us to customize our debit cards! I was sooo jealous of the capital one commercials that allowed this, and little did I know that my bank did too! It is almost scary posting them, but I photo shopped the important info out. If for any reason you think this is still dangerous then let me know and I will delete this post. There is no way that I know of for someone to read through the photo shop... right?


Mine is on top, Paul's below...

Close up of mine... I love it... had to have The Jerz in there too, (our fav pic of him)!

3 comments:

  1. OMG that is sick!!! We also bank with Wells Fargo...when Elizabeth gets here we'll have to order new cards!!!

    ReplyDelete