Sunday, March 1, 2009

My first 5K

Me,my aunt Jody and Erica before the race. It was soooo cold!
Paul decided a picture of me putting on my knee brace was important... I only put it here to show y'all my hair color... after a month, I am FINALLY showing it to the blog world! LOL


You could see this from quite a distance, which did help in the end! :)

All of us after the race! :) Our goal was to run it completely without stopping and we were all successful!!! :)

Give me a break here... no make up and I just ran 3.2 miles.... I love my supportive husband!!! He missed the sign ups this year, but since he froze at the finish line, he has vowed to not miss the sign up again! lol
Me and my aunt Jody.
Paul and Erica's husband Colin. They wanted to get in on the pictures too! Silly boys!



AND, for your viewing pleasure...

Sorry for the lighting... the camera kept picking up the sunlight that I had trouble avoiding. I just wanted to show you something cute. Jersey always sits on out window seat like we made it for him or something. SO, I stared opening the window a bit for him, and needless to say, he loves it!



ALSO, DON'T FORGET!!!

♥ TK

2 comments:

  1. You looked beautiful in the pictures! And congrats on the successful run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sent 2 envelopes!! and im jealous that you're good at running! :( i'll get there!! im proud of your 5k!

    ReplyDelete