Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New ♥

You will see on the left that I added a new pic which is a link to our newest site! Seems fun... Also, be sure to check out Jersey's website! Click on the picture of him running in the back yard, (top right hand side)! :) Why have a site for him? Show it to your child and you'll see why I set it up!!! ;)

Also below are our new Bluebonnet shots, courtesy of Steven Leonard Photography! Like the new layout? :)

This was the first shot of the shoot, and my fav... except Jersey's ear was flipped...


So, this one is the favorite of all of us! :)

I liked this one, just not as much as the above one. This is the small one see on the top of my blog. :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the bluebonnet pics. Y'all look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your pictures!!! thanks for the comment on my blog! hope you are doing well! your blog is so cute.

    ReplyDelete