Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

God has blessed us abundantly and we are so thankful! Listen to this song from my favorite band, 33 Miles. They sound like Rascal Flatts, so I know you will like them. This is one of my favorite songs. It is very upbeat, and appropriate for today.



I know it sounds crazy, but being stuck at home has actually turned out wonderfully! We are all alone, I am getting so much stuff done, and I am not a fan of Thanksgiving food- so I get to eat WHAT I LIKE today! lol I am hoping Paul gets better soon, so he can enjoy this time too!

Do you remember the debut of the playroom? Well, last night I was able to decorate it more! So much fun, and I can't wait till we have kiddos to play in it. All that is left to do in it is one more thing for the wall and Paul needs to make kids' sized tables, storage etc. :)

Last night we needed two things for the wall, but I made this cross and now we only need one thing! :) These flowers were left over from my wedding, just sitting in my craft room. I wanted to do something Christ centered in there, and when I saw the flowers I had a stroke of genius. I think it turned out cute, and I love the special meaning behind it! Oh, and since they had been sitting around for over three years, (purchased before the wedding obviously), this project was pretty much free also!
When you first walk in, this is what you see, facing the other way of course. I ♥ them! Obviously the theme in this room is colorful and playful! The best part about them- easy, cheap and cute!!! (A little time consuming, but not too bad)!
Just a revisit from the last post... just cause I love it! :)
Another angle of the cross, and you get a sneak peek of the other wall... see the Andy Warhol like Statue of Liberty? :)
Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it!
My inspiration for the corner's name. ;) We have SO MANY Beanie Babies! I found these and genius hit again. ;) We weren't going to keep the lamp in there since it was pretty boring, but I think I took care of that rather nicely, if I do say so myself! :)
Since last post I showed y'all this incomplete, I figured it was only fair to show it completed. See how nice the colors look on our wall? :)


Happy Thanksgiving! Remember in all your family time to thank The One who gave it to you! Remember to thank Him for all your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment