Thursday, November 12, 2009

What makes me smile...

The title of this post was going to be something about making me happy. But- it would not be entirely true.

You see, Christ brings me Joy.

Paul and Jersey make me happy.

This stuff makes me smile. :)

I had this 16x20 picture of Jersey on my dad's property in our entry way. It was nice, but I wanted something different.... something God honoring...

Ta-da! I took some pics from the shoot with Traci Marie Photography, and I put them in a frame with leopard as the background. (sorry it is crooked- it is straight on the wall- I just couldn't get a straight shot! It had to be crooked, otherwise the flash would reflect directly over the main pic, and I didn't want that) :)

"For we walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7

Things that make me smile:
  • Christ centered decorating- check
  • Leopard print- check
  • Pictures of my family- check
  • Decorating with photography- check




In other news, meet Archie:
The mom I work for, N- this is her boyfriend's dog. Since they are out of town, I am also watching over Archie. He is a Labradoodle, but he sure resembles someone I love... :)

Archie is cute, and he looks an awful lot like Jersey, but he is nothing compared to my sweet baby! :)

Random... Ghosts caught on film...
Ok, so they are not ghosts, they are cows in a field... but you have to admit that this pic creepy! lol

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the pictures! You got leopard print in there even if hubby wouldn't let us use it on Jersey!

    The bigger Jersey look alike is adorable.

    ReplyDelete