Friday, December 10, 2010

Life and Death

Please keep praying for Kaitlyn's family. We will be visiting them soon, and I will post more info on here as I receive it. Here is little Kaitlyn October 2009.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I know this is a big change in post, but how else can I do it?

Happy Birthday to my precious little Sweetpea!! She is the happiest, laid back baby you will ever meet, and her personality shines through more everyday. She learned kisses last week, and every time I say, "I love you," she gives a kiss. ♥

Last night I started having panic attacks thinking of Kaitlyn, and was so worried about Sweetpea. I know it was satan torturing me, but still. Needless to say, when she woke me up talking, it brightened my whole day! We had plans for her day today, but because of sweet Kaitlyn, I do not think we will do them anymore.


Sweetpea cried during her whole birthday photo shoot with Traci-Marie Photography. We made lemonade people. :)

More party pics to come later- for now, we are focusing on Kaitlyn's family. PRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment