Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Love

Ok, so last week I did a post about the little things that bring me joy.
.
Well, I spoke too soon.
.
I have fallen in love with Minnie Mouse.
.
I saw this pillow pet and began to fall in love. (pillow pets are kinda lame, but come on, how cute?!)
.
When my sister visted, she brought money from my mom who said to buy Sweetpea something special. We bought her some dress up costumes for her playroom. :) Tiana, Belle, and then I saw a Minnie Mouse costume. I was offically in love, I HAD to get the Minnie costume!
.
It sent me into full blown love with Minnie and then I found these:
Are these not the cutest things you have ever seen? I will be purchasing these for Sweetpea's playroom!
I also found this sweet rug to go with the set!
Lastly I found these pjs on sale for Sweetpea, and I have to get the matching set for me! :) Minnie and leopard?! AHHH!


I tried to link these, but Blogger is being a pain. Search them on Walmart, Target, or Toy R Us.com.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Absolutely LOVE this! Minnie Mouse is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete