Wednesday, September 29, 2010

100 in 2010

My friend Meredith did this, so I am playing along. Here are 100 random things about Cinderella:
  1. Jesus is my Lord and Savior. He is the ONLY way to Heaven. I hope I glorify Him with my life.
  2. Marriage is so much better than I ever dreamed it could be. I am married to my best friend. I love him more than I thought possible.
  3. I met my husband online on April 6, 2006 and we were married on April 7, 2007.
  4. I cannot wait to be a mommy.
  5. I am adopting a little girl with Spina Bifida. She is perfect, no matter what anyone else says. I have never met a happier, more easy going baby!
  6. I am hopefully adopting a little boy with Cerebral Palsy. He is so beautiful it hurts!
  7. I CAN have birth children for all I know- we are CHOOSING adoption!
  8. I KNOW abortion IS murder.
  9. I used to want a lot of kids. Like 8-10. God has helped me be content in what He gives me. With possibly 2 kids with special needs, I will have my hands more than full. But if God wants to give us more then I will not argue. ;)
  10. I gave my heart to 2 little foster boys. When they left it was as if they had died. SO painful. I do not regret one second of it!
  11. I love my dog way too much.
  12. When he dies, I do NOT want another dog. If my kids beg for one then I will get one only if it has zero personality- you know like it has to be a normal dog. Bolt is just too special.
  13. I have a television, but it is only for movies. Try to watch TV and you will get ants.
  14. I would move to Boston in a heartbeat.
  15. I love to decorate and create.
  16. I have my babies' first birthday all planned.
  17. I have found I love to plan parties.
  18. I get to do the maternity shoot and birth photography for my BFF this spring!
  19. Seeing Mr. Incredible as a dad made me love him even more.
  20. Like hearing him call someone, (Bolt or the boys), "Baby" other than me melts my heart.
  21. Cornerstone Community Bible Church is an amazing, Christ centered, Bible Church.
  22. I love my Church family more than they'll ever know.
  23. Ever since my sister died, I cry a whole lot less at movies.
  24. The only ones that get to me are ones with a car accident, husband dying, dog dying, or orphans, (happy or sad tears). I refuse to watch any of these movies except the ones with orphans. I do watch those.
  25. I absolutely refuse to watch Marley and Me. When I read the book I cried hysterically for 30 pages.
  26. I love the Harry Potter series.
  27. I own and have watched every Veggie Tales ever made. We love them!
  28. 4 years ago this October 6th, my sister Tracie died in a car accident. I miss her very much, but I know she is in Heaven so I can smile when I think of her.
  29. I don't like when people worship, pray to, or thank Tracie for things. She is not doing anything. She is worshiping at the throne of Jesus. The only One deserving of praise.
  30. I drink about 4 bottles of water a day. I have empty water bottles on the floorboard of my car. I look like a waterholic. Well, I am a waterholic.
  31. I love all things dairy. I could eat pizza every day, for every meal. And wash it down with ice cream.
  32. I think I am lactose intolerant, so I have cut out dairy for the last month or two. I miss pizza like you would a boyfriend who broke up with you.
  33. I used to struggle terribly with my self image. I had a great body and was borderline Bulimic. Now I am not so perfect, and yet content most of the time. :) {I do want to lose weight, but it no longer runs my life}
  34. I have a strong desire to correct grammar on facebook/blogs, but I hold back so I do not look like a freak or rude.
  35. With that being said: I know the rules of grammar, but I let them slip when I blog.
  36. I own about 25 pairs of Crocs. I own one pair of boots, two normal heels and tennis shoes. That is it. I love Crocs.
  37. I want the silver and gold glitter Toms, but with kiddos coming it is hard to spend $100 on shoes at the moment.
  38. We are almost debt free, (once my car is paid off, all we will have is the mortgage).
  39. We do not have credit cards.
  40. I WOULD change things about my past. Like no boyfriends etc.
  41. I greatly desire to move to China or Africa and work at an orphanage.
  42. I despise Eat Pray Love.
  43. I am disgusted by "Christian" churches that water down the Gospel.
  44. I can't stand infertility clinics. There are SO many orphans out there, people!
  45. I love leopard print and would love to have it on everything I own!
  46. I bawled my eyes out when Jon and Kate announced their divorce. We should be that heartbroken about divorce, but we have become desensitized.
  47. I am not the least bit attracted to Asian men. My husband is half Korean, and I DO find him very attractive.
  48. I was once called racist on this blog. Funny because my Savior is not white, my husband is not white, and neither of my babies are white. Hmm. So does that make me racist against white people then?
  49. I really want to name my son Wilberforce after William Wilberforce. Since I want him to love me, I will settle with making it his middle name. ;)
  50. I have about 6 books in the works- I just need to finish writing them.
  51. I love when Bolt smacks or snores. I hate when Mr. Incredible does that. ;)
  52. I was a cheerleader for 10 years. I do not want my daughter to be a cheerleader.
  53. I was in many pageants and won many titles. I do not want my daughter to be in pageants.
  54. I found out when I was 14 my body was made to be a dancer. Whoops. I chose Cheerleading instead.
  55. I had boyfriends from first grade, (if not earlier), till I was 16. Then I got Saved and for the first time in my life, I was single. For three years.
  56. I think middle school was more fun/memorable than high school and college.
  57. I wanted to change Woody and Buzz's names: Fen Stephen Keierleber and Mack Paul Keierleber. I still LOVE those names.
  58. My dad was adopted. Our last name originally was Papazoglou. My maiden name was Hester. Hester and Keierleber are both German, and I have no German blood in me, (that I know of).
  59. I know half of my genetic make up. I am 1/4 Greek. 1/8 Scottish, 1/8 Irish. I do not know what I am on my mom's side.
  60. I have a degree that I have never used. When I graduated from college I became a housewife. Best decision ever.
  61. I love Jimmy Fallon.
  62. I love Glee.
  63. Every spare penny I have goes to Hobby Lobby.
  64. I have Bolt's baby teeth. Don't judge me.
  65. 10:27 is a recurring number in my life.
  66. I love Sirius satellite radio.
  67. I have the most comfortable bed in the world, with the most comfortable sheets, (1,000 TC).
  68. While I want to live in Boston, I will settle for anywhere in New England- or at least the East coast.
  69. If I never ski again, I would be just fine.
  70. After 10 years of cheerleading the only bone, (I thought), I broke was my toe. I ran into a chair.
  71. I was kicked/elbowed in the nose numerous times during stunts in cheerleading. Never broke my nose, or so I thought. When I was 18, I found out I have a deviated septum. If I look in the mirror at the right angle, I can actually see it.
  72. I miss being on stage in plays.
  73. If real life was like a musical I would be quite happy.
  74. Last year was the first year in my life I actually enjoyed the cold. This year is the first year in my life I was actually looking forward to fall and winter.
  75. In 2008, I saw a yellow Tahoe at Carmax that we almost bought. I regret not buying it pretty much everyday.
  76. We do not celebrate Halloween, nor do we do Santa.
  77. I take a scalding hot bath at least once a day.
  78. I am the pickiest eater in the world. I wish I could change that about myself.
  79. I never thought I could go without soda. Well I gave it up, and after only 2 WEEKS I had lost the taste… I was shocked! It has been 2 years since I had soda.
  80. I have never drank alcohol and I am proud of it! (Nor have I smoked anything or done any kind of drugs, duh). lol
  81. I have been told, since I was a child even, that I look like Drew Barrymore. I don’t see it, but apparently everyone else does! lol
  82. At Texas Roadhouse, a hostess tells me every time she sees me that I look like Leighton Meester. It made sense when Yahoo did a "celebrity twin" thing and they had Drew and Leighton as twins.
  83. I used to eat Cici's Alfredo pizza pretty much every day. So much so that when Mr. Incredible called the manager knew his voice, and once he gave us one for free. I bet he misses us now. lol
  84. We are recognized at Chickfila by the workers. We eat there entirely way too much!
  85. I would be one happy camper if I could be with Mr. Incredible 24 hours a day!
  86. So much so in fact that I look forward to the day when he retires. lol
  87. My mom is younger than your mom. No really. My mom is younger than some of my friends with young children at my church. She is only 20 years older than me.
  88. My dad used to work for UPS and my stepdad works for Fedex.
  89. My dad and my stepmom were both adopted.
  90. I have met my biological grandpa. I spent 2 weeks with him in Greece.
  91. I am a sinner Saved by Grace.
  92. I am the oldest of 4 kids and yet I am always the youngest in groups, (school, groups in church etc).
  93. My husband is all muscle. He is huge. When we first met- he looked like an ape because his arms were so big. I am glad he has lost a little of that muscle.
  94. My husband can bench press, lift, and squat more than your husband can. No really, he can.
  95. I am married to Superman.
  96. My husband and his dad have the greatest father/son relationship of all time.
  97. I am a daughter in law to Superman as well.
  98. I am so annoyed that it is more socially acceptable to look down on dog breeders since, "there are so many dogs that need homes," and yet no one fights that way for KIDS!
  99. I have no desire to live in Cali. However, I want to go to Grace Community Church in California and be fed daily by John MacArthur. If Mr. Incredible does decide to ever go to seminary, I refuse to allow him to go anywhere else but to Master's seminary, (Johnny Mac's seminary).
  100. I know I have many enemies for my stances I take. I do not care. God is happy with me and that is all that matters.

1 comment:

  1. this was fun to read! I sure do wish I could be a stay at home wife, oh well, maybe someday. :)

    And this pretty much cracks me up. My husband is all muscle. He is huge. When we first met- he looked like an ape because his arms were so big. I am glad he has lost a little of that muscle.


    HAHA. I think maybe your husband and my husband need to meet up because mine is crazy strong too, lol. (and no, I'm not saying "my husband is stronger then yours!" )

    ReplyDelete