Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baby News

Sorry for the late word, but I just got all the facts as well. :)

Sweetpea Beauty's mom has yet to be served. They cannot terminate her rights until she is served. SO, her trial yesterday was rescheculed for December 6 or the 9.

What does this mean for us? Nothing has changed. CPS has reiterated the fact that she is ours. Nothing can change that.{Praise God! Oh praise Him!!} The trail being moved only affects our time line in adopting her. No big deal.

We will still be transitioning her as planned. Only we will get her by the end of October instead of November. Praise God! When I heard it would be November, I was quite discouraged! We will begin the transition the first week in October! Her lawyer wanted her to be with us last week, but for whatever reason, this is how it is. Mr. Incredible and I are so excited to be visiting her tomorrow. I want to see her everyday, but I do not want to burden her amazing foster mom!

Keep praying, and thank you for your prayers already prayed!


1 comment:

  1. Amazing news! I am so happy for you and your husband! :)

    ReplyDelete