Friday, September 3, 2010

Taste and See

Psalm 34:8 says, "Oh taste and see that the Lord is good..." Well, this post, I will be breaking it down into three sections just for fun. :)

The Lord is good:
Adoption update! I heard from our agency today, and in two separate phone conversations he told me that us adopting Ann Marie is pretty much a definite! Oh Praise Jesus! We are so excited!!! Keep praying for her!! Thanks so much!!


Taste:
Remember yesterday how my cotton candy art failed? Here is my replacement:
See how very fitting the title/theme of this post is? :)
Oh yes He is! ♥
This was my first idea for this piece. Hobby Lobby had these cookie ornaments at 40% off. Perfect!



SEE:

I just noticed today that there is a "stats" section to our blogs now. It only started in May 2010, so we won't have stats from the start of the blog, but it is all still pretty cool!


How many people have viewed my blog and from where:

Just in one day, (since yesterday):

United States 165
Egypt 11
Peru 3
Canada 2
Italy 2
Turkey 1

Just in one week:
United States
827
Egypt
11
Canada
6
Italy
6
Czech Republic
3
South Korea
3
Peru
3
China
2
Brazil
1
Denmark
1

"All Time" (this started in May 2010):
United States
7,583
Netherlands
52
South Korea
39
Canada
36
Portugal
30
Italy
23
Latvia
18
Denmark
17
Czech Republic
15
Germany
11



Did you see how many other countries have viewed this blog?! This is SO cool!!! Please leave a comment any of you! I would love to say, "Hi," and to hear where you are from! {even if you are in America, still say hi- whether you are in the same state or not!} :)

Also, a week or two ago I got a comment from a "stalker," Ashley. I tried to return the, "Hi," but couldn't so I am saying it now! HI!! Thanks for being a faithful reader and for saying hello!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tricia, I like when you post pictures on your blog :D How are you liking your g10

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, I was looking at the status...I don't really know if I like that...made me start thinking about making my blog private!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heather! I love my G10!!!

    Jessica: I know, kinda cool, kinda scary! LOL

    ReplyDelete