Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Gym Rat

Annie had her first gymnastics class Monday. She listened to her teacher, did what she was asked, and even socialized a bit with another class. :) She freaked out when she was on the swing, (more like a roller coaster ride than the swings at the park). She was screaming at her instructor, "miss heather! You're my best friend! I love you!" (she has never called anyone other than me her best friend so you know she was laying it on thick trying to get out of it! Lol). After she wouldn't stop talking about gymnastics and she couldn't wait till Wednesday for her second class. :)

Today I heard her screaming from the swing again. But afterwards Miss Heather told me that she completed the WHOLE OBSTACLE COURSE! The reason we wanted to do this was to get her to listen, and she sure is! And she's having a blast! She cried when we left, (she never cries, so you know she loves it!).  I'm one proud mommy today!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear she loved it! Where are the pictures? I know you took a million ;)

    ReplyDelete