Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm "Back"

Sorry Sorry Sorry.

If you are anything like me, (and I know some of you are), you are peeved that I am just now posting A WEEK LATER. Sorry.

Tuesday, my computer was slow. Wednesday Mr. Incredible took off for an adoption training. Thursday I got Sweetpea- had her over the weekend as well. Oh, and did I mention I pulled a muscle in my back last Monday. I didn't realize how bad it was till Wednesday evening. So, for a few days I didn't take it easy- oops. Then Thursday I got the baby.

The most painful things I had to do: load Sweetpea in the car seat, and change her diaper. Even when I am just standing I am in pain, but those were the worst things.

I will have pics tomorrow hopefully. I am on bed rest this week to try to get my back healed so hopefully I can get back to my regular posting self. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment