Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Culprit

Sorry for my lack of posts. Sweetpea is not the culprit I promise! There are however two culprits.

1. My BFF will be on a sort of bed rest till about Jan so we spend our days with her. Today we actually went out of the house and ran to none other than Hobby Lobby. It was a good day for her so we celebrated with running around- this added to her good day. :)

2. I have good news. Really good news about Nemo. But, as I have said many times before on this blog, I cannot share this good news with you yet. Sorry- see why I avoid blogging?

Ok, off to take my nightly, (sometimes twice a day), scalding hot bath, then bed. Good Night Friends!Here is our family pumpikn patch. It is missing one pumpkin- I have it ready to go- just didn't want to jinx* anything. :) *Not that jinxing is real or anything- just couldn't think of another way of saying it. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment