Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tis the Season for Shutterfly

First of all, this is my 500th post! To celebrate, I have a little something for you...

I have been a loyal customer for over 3 years with Shutterfly. I have been a very happy customer. Only once I have had to deal with Customer Service, and they were just lovely. Rare it seems, but that is why I am a loyal customer. :) Last year I actually had a "House Party" for Shutterfly where I was able to give out free photo books. So much fun!

With Christmas just around the corner, here are some great Christmas card and gift ideas via Shutterfly.
I prefer my Christmas cards to be Christ centered- since this Holiday is about HIM. I just love this card. It is Christ centered and since I will be debuting our two newest gifts- well, I think you can see why this is my pick this year. :)
We are getting first birthday/Christmas card pictures done this Sunday. With the "theme" of these pics, this colorful card would be perfect if the first card wasn't already so perfect! :) Love love love the colors. :)
I love this one because don't we all love pictures in cards- this one is open for so many! :) I will definitely be using this in the future. :) And of course the Truth this card proclaims!! {Shutterfly- keep the Christ centered cards comin' please!} :)
This was our card from last year, except of course it was for 2009. :)

Order your Christmas cards here. Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Have I ever told you how in love I am with their photo books?!
Every year, I make a "year book" for our family. Here are the first 3,(4 actually because I combined 2006 and 2007). These are the 8x8 hard books. Do you see the smaller soft cover book? Well, I plan for our the kids' birthdays: I will get an 8x8 for me, and the smaller soft cover book for them to commemorate each birthday. {I want them to have their own collection as well). :)
Here are some of our other photo books. Order your own photo books here.

What better gift than a personalized calendar? We love giving these as gifts, and we love buying one every year for ourselves!
I am so excited that this year they have added the option to put a picture on the date. EEK!!
2008, 2009, and 2010. We LOVE these calendars!! Get yours here.
Here is something I have always wanted- now that I am a mommy, I know whose picture to put here. :) You can buy it here- for yourself or me. Hey, just sayin.... ;)
Oh, and you can never go wrong with gift cards. This Shutterfly loving Mama will never turn one of these babies down! :)


Happy Shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment