Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stuck Like Glue

First of all, Happy Birthday to my little Nemo. I wish you were here with us so we could celebrate with you! We pray that you will be with us forever soon!

Sweetpea Beauty has taken a liking to Sugarland's "Stuck Like Glue." I used to have satellite radio, and so for a good 2 years I listened to nothing by Christian radio. Well, now I have one station that either has bad reception or plays a song that I do not like, so I am stuck playing the same cds over and over. I love music, so this too gets old. I have been surfing back to my old country haunts when I get a little musically bored. This song is so catchy and Sweetpea LOVES it. She dances and "sings" to the chorus! She really loves it- Mr. Incredible not so much, but sorry Honey- she loves it. lol

I played this music video last night to show Mr. Incredible how much she loved it and a. Mr. Incredible found the video funny and b. he said I look a little like the lead singer and I need to cut my hair like her.

Ok, first of all, I am growing out my hair, so we will revisit this conversation in about a year, and secondly, I do not look like her! But thanks Babe! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment