Monday, November 22, 2010

Quick Catch Up

Besides being busy with a baby, bff who is bedridden and other things that life is full of, Mommy and Baby are a lil under the weather.

Yesterday I had a migraine with an aura. For more info of my first episode click here.

Sweetpea projectile vomited at Chili's today. She is borderline with a fever now. Hmmm....

Ok, way too tired to blog but here are some sneak peek pics from our photo session for their first birthday and our Christmas cards:

Still growing out my hair- but so far- I am not a fan. I like it when I do it but when I see it on film- ugh.

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures turned out great! I also have a love-hate relationship with my hair! Must be a blonde thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. before i even saw your comment about your hair, i was thinking it looked really pretty in your pictures! sweet pictures of a sweet family! by the way, my family was obsessed with yall... they are STILL talking about how much they liked you guys!

    ReplyDelete