Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holiday Spirit

Here at the Keierleber Casa, we will not be decorating for Christmas till a little later this year. We are having a first birthday extravaganza the first weekend in December, THEN we will decorate for Christmas. BUT that didn't stop me from putting a tree up already:
I got this little guy for the kids' playroom. For the party he will reside in his temporary home of our entryway- then he will live YEAR ROUND in the playroom. :)
My BFF's mom, (my friend who is bedridden), hand made me this awesome scarf. Isn't it gorgeous?! And the model is stinkin' cute too!

1 comment:

  1. I bought the same candy ornaments as you! When I was at Target, I was totally thinking of you and your Candyland playroom. I decorated a small tree in my classroom that a coworker lent me with these ornaments. I also put some of the ornaments on my bulletin board with pictures of cupcakes (with my student's names on them) with "How sweet it is to be loved by God."

    ReplyDelete