Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Love Bug

We had planned on going out of town last weekend to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary. It was going to be a low key local vacation- to San Antonio. I was so excited to take Sweetpea to Sea World for the first time, etc.

I had mentioned the Cricut to Mr. Incredible months ago and never thought I would get it, (too expensive). Recently he said, "we'll skip San Antonio and you can have the Cricut now." Tempting, but I really wanted us to go out of town, (besides, the Cricut is $400- I could wait). Then we were at Walmart and I found a Cricut Expressions for half the price! I asked Mr. Incredible if he meant what he said and he said yes. :) Since we saved so much on the Cricut and not going out of town, I begged for a few cartridges. They run about $90 a pop, so that was asking a lot. Sweetpea's PT told me about a website where I could get them greatly discounted. My Cricut came with the cartridge on the left, but the 4 on the right I got for $90 TOTAL from this website. Seriously, it pains me to share the wealth with y'all but at those prices- it can't be beat! :)


Let the crafting begin! Don't you just love my new Love Bug- er, my Cricut. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I bought my Cricut at Walmart too. Just a tip - Big Lots sells cartridges for $25 and then ohmycrafts.com has all that you'll need GREATLY reduced. I hope you love it; I know I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all the blessings Sweetpea is bringing into your life ;)

    Congratulations! You'd better post pictures of all the wicked cool stuff you create with your Cricut!!!!

    And thank you Tricia for your happy pregnancy wishes :) I love that you "knew" makes me feel that much closer to you!

    ReplyDelete