Monday, April 11, 2011

4.11.11

4.6.06-the day Mr. Incredible and I met, 4.7.07-the day we became one, 4.11.11-nothing. But wouldn't it have been cool if today was Sweetpea's adoption day? Bummer its not! Lol


I haven't had much to blog about. Here is a pic of Sweetpea during therapy a few days ago... she crawls with assistance and soon she'll be mobile.

Growing update: on Wednesday she began to sign and say, "more"... She'll bring her hands together and say, "moe, moe."

When I say "wheeee," she'll raise her hands in the air. So cute! :)

She rambles all day and I'm just waiting for her to truly start talking...although she is consistently saying a few "words"... Dada, mama, baby, nana (banana), nae nae (nathan), moe (more), boom (firework)... I'm sure I'm forgetting some. Lol

I'm also in love with watching her feed herself.

She is not a picky eater really. And anything I eat, she wants. Her fav-she squeals when she sees it- banana.

After leaving the hospital she became extra clingy to me- still hasn't gone away yet. I love it, but it makes doing housework hard. I can't even leave the room for a second and she starts screaming. At least we know she has a healthy attachment- praise God for that!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment