Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rodeo Houston 2011

Told you we would have to go back in time. lol

We took Sweetpea to her first Livestock Show on March 11th, (just a few days after getting out of the hospital). We wanted to take her to the rodeo to see Sugar Land, but luckily we decided not to, (who knew we would be in teh hospital when they were performing?).


So excited to finally be here!

We love the movie Despicable Me. When we saw the minions, we had to win one! We named him Carl...
Mr. Incredible and his new son. ;) We decided we would take him along on vacations like a Flat Stanley. :) Now we just need to start taking vacations. lol
Carl modeling Sweetpea's hat.

For dinner we went to my favorite restraunt, Spaghetti Warehouse. Guess who came in and was seated directly beside us a few minutes after we were seated... my mom and sister! Crazy!




Mama, do you mind? I am trying to eat in peace. I know I am adorable in this hat, but do you really have to take so many pics?

1 comment:

  1. Tricia- stumbled upon your blog today- it's been a while! I have such admiration for you and your husband. Your daughter is beautiful. Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete