Monday, April 18, 2011

Mundane Monday

We spent the weekend in Dallas with Mr. Incredible's family and it was such a great trip. Post and pics to come, but for now I am exhausted. I had to get up bright and early to take Sweetpea to the Dr. I try to schedule all my appointments for the afternoon so we can sleep in, (and by sleep in I do mean sleep in- like 10 or later some mornings- Sweetpea ROCKS), but today I was not so lucky. Needless to say Mommy and Sweetpea will be going to bed early tonight, (well Daddy will too seeing as he had to get up the same time I did so he could go to work). lol

A family member, (we are friends on FB, we have the same last name, but I have never met her nor do I have any idea how we are related lol), sent me a link to a really fun site which I will share will all of you! {Thanks Nat!}

I give you The Daily Nail. You're Welcome.

The artist painted her nails everyday for a year, and is not stopping after she reached her goal...

Our personal favorite movie, Despicable Me. We love those Minions. If you haven't seen it- GO NOW! Also, I wish I was warned, tissues are required. ;)

Cute and intricate animal butts. Oh my! So cute and totally amazing!



This one was for Mr. Incredible, you're welcome Babe! ;)









How awesome for teachers to have these:


There were hundreds of others... it was hard to pick these few to post here! Go check her out!

This awesome artist lifted my spirits on this Mundane Monday, and you, reader, got something to read, otherwise, I would not have posted today. lol Lady at The Daily Nail, you rock! Also though, you kinda stress me out cause there is no way I could replicate any of these, so I will be following you to live vicariously through you! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment