Monday, October 24, 2011

MTCM: 4 weeks

Today marks 4 weeks since I began my journey. I have lost 11 pounds.

If I was doing this to lost weight I would be discouraged. I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks and 2 days, and then I didn't lose another pound in a over a week!

BUT, I have not gained, AND I have seen many results!!

ALSO, and most importantly, I am NOT doing this to lose weight. This is out of obedience to God and to kill my gluttony sin! So, this keeps me from losing heart- I am focused on my "why."

My saving grace is the "Lose It" app.

That, and exercise. I walk about 6 miles a day on most days. A few times Mr. Incredible and I have done Tae Bo. I used to love running, but I do not have the will power for it right now, so walking has been something I can stick with and I do not succumb to the same excuses I did when I was running. I hope that encourages all of you non runners! I can burn almost 200 calories in 30 minutes of walking. So can you! Get up and MOVE!! The great thing of the app is that it tells you how much you are burning and it does all the math for you!

Sweetpea and I last Sunday, October 16th. I love NOT seeing any rolls on my tummy. And, my mom bought me this skirt recently- size medium. :)

The bottom pic, my face looks terrible. These two pics were not intended to be posted here. I took these two pics just to show my mom. She bought this top for me as well, and I was feeling really good in this outfit!

The Sunday before I began my journey, (4 weeks from yesterday), I put on these jeans for church and wanted to cry. I had a very sizable amount of fat hanging over the top of the jeans and I am sure a pound or two more and I would not have been able to zip them. Here I am above, a day short of 3 weeks since the last time I wore them and NO fat hanging over the top! NONE! I may not have a 6 pack, I may not be skinny, but I have a flat tummy, (in these two outfits at least- does that even make sense? lol At least there are no rolls when I am standing! lol)!

How are you doing in your journey? Can I be praying for you?

1 comment:

  1. Okay so your the first to know... according to my scale today I am finally down ten pounds! Its been lots of ups and downs but I'm sticking with it! Thank you for all your positive encouragement and helping to hold myself accountable! I'm proud of you too!

    ReplyDelete