Saturday, October 1, 2011

Watchdog

Y'all, I'm having trouble breathing and I want to vomit because I am so freaked out.

I was with the fam at walmart tonight. Mr. Incredible was looking at magazines and Sweetpea and I were across the aisle looking at cute clothes for her. I spotted a cute outfit, turned my back away from Sweetpea, grabbed the outfit, turned around...and she was GONE!


PANIC!



A (literal) split second passes and I see Mr. Incredible with her coming around the corner. That split second has had long residual effects. I am so shaken at the feeling that my baby was taken.

Do you know how easy it would have been if it was someone tying to take her? Mr. Incredible wasn't even trying to scare me...her didn't sneak up and run off. He just casally walked off with her without me knowing, while I was literally one step away.

Y'all, I will never, ever let her leave my field of vision again. I'm praising God that it was my husband that took her and not a bad person.

Mommies, don't ever ever let your guard down!


No comments:

Post a Comment